A practical approach to delivering major transformation projects whether they are IT or Business driven. We have a proven track record, across multiple industries, of managing major transformation projects.
Transformation projects put IT and involved Business departments in the spotlight, there is no room for failure and the stakes are high. Our business & industry domain expertise combined with our technical credibility enable us to bring an efficient approach to the job of managing complex transformation.
What’s important? Delivering the change is what the sponsor expects to see but managing the change is also critical to the success of the program. In a change envrironment the success of the program owners is dependent on their own ability to react using the right tools and to be able to change to enable the success of the program.
While we are inspired by practical methods our success is built on many years of experience and of complex programs delivered. We’ve learnt from our mistakes!
- Simalaya [now Sword Consulting] has been a key player in our global CRM project thanks to their extensive knowledge in customer relationship management and business process management. We can count on a professional partner, who listens to the client and answers our requests and quality requirements. We also benefit from their particularly advanced experience of online business.Valérie KrummMarketing Director TCS
- We worked with Simalaya [now Sword Consulting] as technical experts in the context of civil proceedings before the courts and were impressed with their professionalism. The team members were highly competent, efficient and detail oriented. They listened to our needs and were responsive. Their work met all our expectations.Bernd EhlePartner Lalive
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
- In the mobility domain, define and run the two year’s transformation program renovating CRM and Billing system to a cloud-based solution.
- Steer the HR information system transformation for an international company accounting more than 2000 employees in 7 countries.
- Lead the global sourcing strategy enabling a business transformation of Telecommunications services in 100+ countries and territories; conducted the subsequent order-to-bill process and IT architecture renewal.